Mobile/GSM/SMS Based Switching
Mobile technology has changed our way of living. Now it seems almost difficult to live a good life without a mobile phone. Mobile phones are finding ways to enter into every aspect of our life. Now you can operate and control any equipment by sending an SMS or text message from your mobile cell phone. This is called GSM/SMS Based Switching. SMS Based Switching is being used for switching on and off home appliances, office equipments and industrial machines. SMS based switching we need a simple mobile phone. In SMS based switching, we have to send a text message to the equipment. The equipment which receives the SMS or text message must be capable of receiving the text message or SMS. That is must be fitted with a modem to receive the SMS or text messages. SMS or text based switching also requires a relay to be fitted with the modem along with a circuit to switch on or off the equipment. SMS or text messages can be sent through a mobile or cell phone from anywhere. And once the equipment fitted with the SMS or text message ready device gets on or off as per the command sent through SMS or text message. We can use SMS or text messages based switching for any application to switch on or off the machines. SMS or text message based switching is very useful if medical, security, process automation and control.
Benefits of SMS Based Switching:
- SMS Based Switching helps in remote operation of machines
- SMS Based Switching helps in wireless monitoring of systems
- SMS Based Switching helps in getting status of machines on phone
- SMS Based Switching is very fast
- SMS Based Switching is very useful in agriculture sector to switch on/off water pumps
- SMS Based Switching is very helpful in medical sector to get patient's health status
- SMS Based Switching can set alarms ON in case of emergency
Softbitonline has different types of SMS or text message RTU for any application. GSM/SMS Based Switching is possible for any system. Conact... email@example.com
Visit our existing range of wireless data loggers at - Products
Client Base: We are already working with TATA Power, SUZLON Wind Mills, Moser Baer Solar Panels, Hindalco, IOCL and many system integrators.